Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lab: Projections


This week I was asked to complete the Projections Lab Assignment. Due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to give the lab the time it needed. Once I got into the lab I had a very hard time as well. Using the project tool I kept getting error "data already exists." I attempted to rename the file and tried again to no avail. I deleted it then moved the file and again renamed it to no avail. I attempted to continue using the file it would allow me to continue with (_stateplanen_project) but then got the "fail to execute project" error. I was unable to continue from this point since I did not alot for the appropriate amount of time needed to complete this lab. I would like to complete the lab for a grade but I understand the rules regarding late assignments.

1 comment:

  1. Matt, email me directly and we can talk more about this lab and your grade.

    Leah

    ReplyDelete